Contract: Permanent, Full-time (37.5 hours per week) Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary: £32,000 - 35,000 depending on experience
Location: London, Southwark and Leadenhall
- Practice within the scope of the NMC professional practice and Code of Conduct and to work according to qualification, experience, and competency.
- To ensure clinical standards of best practice are followed and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To fully utilise company IT systems in the performance of duties.
- To undertake health surveillance/medicals/health promotion activities as required.
- Perform Phlebotomy and vaccinations
- To act as an ambassador and promote the Occupational Health services available.
- Provide and maintain appropriate advice on health issues, health promotion and health education to employers and employees.
- Undertake vaccinations and phlebotomy as required both in clinic and on client premises.
- Undertake all Health Surveillance and Fitness to work Medicals in accordance with agreed clinical standards and to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Complete screening of Placement and online health questionnaires as required.
- Undertake the daily check of the clinic fridge temperature where required and document as accordingly.
- Perform daily equipment checks and calibration and document as required.
- Ensure that adequate consumable stock levels are maintained in clinic and for peripatetic delivery.
- Ensure familiarity with the delivery requirements of all appropriate client contracts.
- Liaise with Customer Service teams regarding patient queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Attend in-house Clinical Audit days, nurse training days and departmental meetings and clinical supervision.
- To maintain competency with all clinical activities and ensure training records are kept up to date.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Understand, demonstrate, and promote the Company’s Genetic Code
- Assist with induction and training of new employees
- Manage confidential data in line with the UK GDPR
- Provide support with administrative tasks in clinic locations as required.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to continuously improve the Customer & Employee Experience
- Assist with colleagues work during absences
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Maintaining registration and NMC revalidation
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- Trained in or available for training to undertake Fitness for work Medicals and Health surveillance.
- Trained in or available for training in drug and alcohol testing
- Trained in or available for training in undertaking ECG assessments
- Experience in vaccinations and phlebotomy
- Trained in or available for training to undertake the screening of Placement and other Online health questionnaires.
CORE SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
- RN Qualification/NMC registration
- Previous experience in a clinic-based environment or peripatetic clinical role (desired but not essential)
- Organisational skills
- Time planning and priority setting
- Ability to follow agreed standards of Practice and protocols
- Exemplary communication skills/good telephone manner
- Ability to identify gaps in own skills and knowledge and request training to promote clinical development.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- At all times act and behave in accordance with NMC – The Code
- Good Interpersonal skills/Influencing skills
- Full UK driving licence.
- Well Organised
- Professional in appearance and approach
- Able to work alone or as a team
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Calm under pressure
- Willing to learn new skills
- Enthusiastic and Proactive
- Possess a positive can-do attitude
Loading application form
Already working at Medigold Health?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.